Retention of Your Personal Data
Our Group will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. No transfer of your personal data will take place to an organization unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information. With updating the system and training our employees, we are doing our best to achieve highest security.
Please click on Our Group’s “List of Companies”.
Use of Your Personal Data
Our group may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your enquiry, the personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to your enquiry.
- To manage your requests or applications for the products, items or services you want to purchase with us through the service.
- To provide you with news and general information about events that you have already purchased or enquired.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired.
- Our Group may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing and your experience.
Data Protection against Third-Parties
Our Group will not share your personal information except in the following situations:
- We may disclose your personal information with your consent.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products or services based on your request.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
Security of Your Personal Data
Our Group strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we
are doing our best to achieve highest security.
Once we verify your identification, you have the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
Control of Business Partners
Share of Personal Information
Our group, including oversea companies, may share your personal information with the following categories within our group companies to service you better. These information is retained by Nobels Co.,Ltd.
- Purpose of common use
Follows “Use of Your Personal Data” described above
- Personal Data Items
Name, Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Age, Date of Birth, Email Address, Barns, Vehicles, Transaction, etc.
Legal obligations and Updates
TEL : 81)155-67-7520 FAX 81) 155-22-2900
Office Hours (weekdays) 9:00 – 17:00